Volunteer with the Family Collaborative!
Want Community Service Hours? We’re the place! There are many ways you may get involved. If you are interested in helping serve in any of the ways below then please contact us.
- Volunteer at our Food Pantry: Second Thursday of each month, 2:30-4:30pm
- Volunteer in our Clothing Room: Every Thursday from 2-4pm
- Assist with our special programs:
- Belle of the Ball – April
- Back to School Supplies Drive – August
- Kids’ Coats – October
- Holiday Giving Tree – December
- Donate your gently used clothing items
- Donate non-perishable food items
- Share books with our Little Free Library
- Become a Foster Parent
- Join our Collaborative Network and attend our monthly meetings to learn more about community supports
- We accept cash donations to support our programs
Call us at 440-887-4873 to learn more about the current opportunities and discover more ways you can help!
Volunteer Sign Up Form
To download the Volunteer Sign Up Form, click HERE.