Sponsored by First Federal Lakewood, in collaboration with the Parma Area Family Collaborative*
Do you need to sharpen your money management skills and financial knowledge?
Get answers to your saving, investing, credit score, and identity protection questions during this seminar series, presented in a simple, easy-to-understand format.
You will learn about:
- The importance of financial literacy
- Savings products that fit your needs
- How to develop budgeting skills
- Steps to follow to build and maintain good credit
- Consumer fraud and identity theft
Refreshments will be provided.