Last year we provided Holiday Support to over 1,000 children in our Community – We need your help in securing gifts for our Santa Shop. Please help us share the following information. We are looking for Holiday Elves to purchase gifts and we will also be hosting our 3rd Annual Stuff a Bus event on Saturday, December 1st. I have attached a flyer about the Stuff the Bus Event. I have also attached an Information Flyer about the support and services the Parma Area Family Collaborative provides the community.
Hard to believe the Holiday Season is upon us! Time to start talking about the PCSD/ Family Collaborative Giving Tree. Again this year we are in need of amazing Community Elves to support the children in our community during this Holiday Season. Last year with support from our Community Elves we were able to provide gifts for over one thousand children!
We are doing things a little differently this year due to the tremendous need and large number of families that apply for assistance. We will be creating a Santa Shop at the PCSD Hanna Building during the month of December. Parents/ Guardians who are approved via our application process will be invited to visit our shop to select holiday gifts for their children.
To make our Santa Shop a reality we need assistance from Community Elves. We are asking that you consider “adopting” a child in our community to support by providing gifts for the Holiday Giving Tree Program.
This is how you can be a part of our Giving Tree experience:
- Register at the link below to become a Community Elf
- Shop for gifts and stocking stuffers for infants to 18 years of age. Gifts should come to us UNWRAPPED please.
- Gift wrap and tape make excellent donations as well.
- We are looking for toys, games, clothes, gloves, hats, socks, books… but if you need ideas we can provide a wish list.
- Drop gifts off by Friday, December 7th – Gifts can be dropped off Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:30 at our Family Collaborative, PCSD Hanna building at 11212 Snow Road in Parma.
- Monetary donations and gift cards are also welcomed. Monetary donations and gift cards can be sent to Amanda Keeler at the PCSD Hanna Building. Checks can be made out Parma Family Collaborative
- If your organization would like tags to create a ” Holiday given Tree” let us know and we can create tags for your organization.
Interested in becoming an Elf – Please use the button below to register yourself as an Elf:
Community Elf Registration