There are many ways you may get involved. If you are interested in helping serve in any of the ways below then please contact us.
- Volunteer at our Food Pantry: Second Thursday of each month, 2:30-4:30pm
- Volunteer in our Clothing Room: Every Thursday from 2-4pm
- Assist with our special programs:
- Belle of the Ball – April
- Back to School Supplies Drive – August
- Coats for Kids – October
- Holiday Giving Tree – December
- Donate your gently used clothing items
- Adopt-A-Family during the holidays
- Donate non-perishable food items
- Share books with our Little Free Library
- Become a Foster Parent
- Join our Collaborative Network and attend our monthly meetings to learn more about community supports.
Call us at 440-887-4873 to learn more about the current opportunities and discover more ways you can help!
Volunteer Sign Up Form
To download the Volunteer Sign Up Form, click HERE.